- Provide leadership, accountability and coaching for staff performance and foster a positive and productive team environment.
- Exercise common sense, good judgment, and consistency in day-to-day contact with residents and prospective applicants and in other business-related matters.
- Assist in lease ups of single-family homes and multifamily complexes to maintain a high level of occupancy for the portfolio.
- Participate in preparing and implementing annual operating budgets.
- Reviewing monthly operating statements.
- Coordinating and/or conducting scheduled and unscheduled property inspections.
- Hiring, training, supervising, and reviewing the office and maintenance teams.
- Implementing marketing and maintenance programs.
- Communicating with owner/clients as required.
- Property management: 3 years (Required)
- Single Family Property Management experience preferred
- Customer service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Property leasing: 3 years
- Competency in the following:
- MS Office and Teams
- AppFolio (or similar Property Management software)
- LeadSimple (or other task management software)
- Good Driving Record
Real Property Management® is the leading property management franchise system with over 300 offices in North America, managing tens of thousands residential homes. If you are self-motivated, reliable, resourceful, and customer-focused, consider joining us. You will be part of a team that shares their expertise and makes each other better, all while earning a competitive wage.
Property Management Business Solutions LLC is the franchisor of the Real Property Management ® franchised system. Each Real Property Management® franchised location is independently-owned and operated. Employment opportunities throughout the franchised network are listed as a service, so they can be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The employer for each position listed is the independent franchise owner who posted the position on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Real Property Management® franchise office hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Property Management Business Solutions LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Property Management Business Solutions LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)