Virginia Real Estate salesperson license is REQUIRED. SALARY PLUS COMMISSION! 40 Hour work week, Monday-Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- Handling inquiries from prospective tenants
- Adhering to customer service and sales standards throughout the whole leasing process
- Preparing advertisements for available rental properties
- Showing properties to prospective tenants and walking them through the leasing process
- Maintaining an accurate, up-to-date record of available rental properties
- Preparing property condition reports
- Responsible to submit weekly feedback from prospective renters for vacant properties
- Processing Rental Applications while adhering to Fair Housing Regulatio
Real Property Management® is the leading property management franchise system with over 300 offices in North America, managing tens of thousands residential homes. If you are self-motivated, reliable, resourceful, and customer-focused, consider joining us. You will be part of a team that shares their expertise and makes each other better, all while earning a competitive wage.
Property Management Business Solutions LLC is the franchisor of the Real Property Management ® franchised system. Each Real Property Management® franchised location is independently-owned and operated. Employment opportunities throughout the franchised network are listed as a service, so they can be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The employer for each position listed is the independent franchise owner who posted the position on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Real Property Management® franchise office hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Property Management Business Solutions LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Property Management Business Solutions LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)