We provide fuel reimbursement, training as needed, and a supportive, fun and constantly changing atmosphere.
- Application and knowledge of general maintenance work and repairs
- Perform and provide exceptional quality work and services
- Perform work in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively and professionally with tenants
- Manage all incoming work orders including scheduling with tenants, performing the work and closing out work order
- Maintain established customer service standards for both owners and tenants
- Protect and promote the company culture and morale
- Occasionally assist with after-hours emergency maintenance issues
- Must have some prior experience, we will provide training
- Well organized
- Verbal communication skills
- Detail conscious
- Sense of urgency
- Detail oriented and organized in work
- Strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in maintenance or suitable experience in residential repairs
- Own tools necessary for basic maintenance functions
- General maintenance and repair knowledge
- Local area knowledge
- After hours calls and site visits as necessary
- Loyalty and Dedication to our team
Real Property Management® is the leading property management franchise system with over 300 offices in North America, managing tens of thousands residential homes. If you are self-motivated, reliable, resourceful, and customer-focused, consider joining us. You will be part of a team that shares their expertise and makes each other better, all while earning a competitive wage.
Property Management Business Solutions LLC is the franchisor of the Real Property Management ® franchised system. Each Real Property Management® franchised location is independently-owned and operated. Employment opportunities throughout the franchised network are listed as a service, so they can be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The employer for each position listed is the independent franchise owner who posted the position on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Real Property Management® franchise office hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Property Management Business Solutions LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Property Management Business Solutions LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)