- Provide administrative support for the office staff
- Enjoy customer service functions by answering tenant questions and requests by phone, text, email
- Assist with Resident applications and lease agreements
- Reception- cheerfully & professionally interact whether in person, via telephone, and/or email and direct them as appropriate.
- Ability to efficiently document information communicated to residents
- Apply rental payments to tenant records and scan checks to company deposit bank
- Forward weekly rental marketing reports to clients
- General data entry, file maintenance, mailings and phone/ email responses
- Be dependable, work full time and have reliable transportation
- Use of various property management software applications
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years' related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer-service focus.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, and spreadsheets (Excel).
- Highly organized with strong time management skills and multi tasking
- Ability to coordinate various tasks with other members of the team
- Naturally driven to provided excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn industry-specific software programs.
- Experience in property management a plus.
- Must be dependable, maintain high level of attendance, and able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Only serious applicants please
Our company is part of a leading property management franchise system with over 300 offices in North America, managing tens of thousands residential homes. If you are self-motivated, reliable, resourceful, and customer-focused, consider joining us. You will be part of a team that shares their expertise and makes each other better, all while earning a competitive wage.
Property Management Business Solutions LLC is the franchisor of the Real Property Management ® franchised system. Each Real Property Management® franchised location is independently-owned and operated. Employment opportunities throughout the franchised network are listed as a service, so they can be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The employer for each position listed is the independent franchise owner who posted the position on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Real Property Management® franchise office hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Property Management Business Solutions LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Property Management Business Solutions LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)