At Real Property Management, our proven experience and industry leadership have given us the edge in developing top-tier property management professionals. As a franchisee of one of the largest residential management corporations in the United States, we have the training and support to take you from a job to a career.
The Maintenance Coordinator is a full time office position and is responsible for managing the business’s maintenance division by coordinating maintenance with owners, tenants and vendors. Strong candidates will come equipped with a working knowledge of, including but not limited to; general handyman skills, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry walling, landscaping, and HVAC. The Maintenance Coordinator must be well versed in vendor and client relations and adhere to strict time schedules. This position will be responsible for timely and complete work to the standards of the Real Property Management brand.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in maintenance management or suitable experience in residential repairs
- Ability to prepare, write and communicate effectively with clients, vendors, and staff
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to schedule and estimate workers hours and requirements to complete tasks
- Ability to hire, interview, discipline, and train employees and vendors
- Ability to insure revenue targets are met
- General maintenance and repair knowledge
- Local area knowledge
- Two years’ experience in administrative support
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Managing referrals across departments
- Knowledge of the Internet and email
The Maintenance Coordinator is highly organized with strong time management skills and an understanding of prioritization. Naturally driven to provide excellent customer service and to instill trust, the Maintenance Coordinator is a natural communicator with good attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and a professional demeanor.
Compensation: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
Real Property Management® is the leading property management franchise system with over 300 offices in North America, managing tens of thousands residential homes. If you are self-motivated, reliable, resourceful, and customer-focused, consider joining us. You will be part of a team that shares their expertise and makes each other better, all while earning a competitive wage.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Small Team Environment
Training & Learning Experiences
Over 30 Years of Expertise
Trusted Industry Leader
High Standards and Ethics