1. Hands-on management of property portfolio
2. Prepare advertisements for available rental properties in ABOR MLS.
3. Maintaining regular, close contact with current clients
4. Managing portfolio correspondence
5. Executing appropriate actions against tenants in arrears
6. Phone and reception coverage
7. Performing rent reviews and lease renewals
8. Attending and participating in weekly office meetings
9. Attending and participating in training sessions as directed by the Manager
10. Adhering to all procedures required in this role.
11. Providing feedback for and participating in continuous improvement of procedures and processes
12. Other duties as assigned
1. Highly detail oriented and organized in work
2. Strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
4. Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
5. Proficiency with email, Microsoft Office and Appfolio property management software applications
6. Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
The Property Manager is highly organized with strong time management skills and an understanding of prioritization. Naturally driven to provide excellent customer service and to instill trust, the Property Manager is a natural communicator with good negotiation skills, the ability to work independently, and a professional demeanor.
1. MUST HAVE CURRENT Texas RE LICENSE!
2. Residential property management experience
3. Basic accounting knowledge
4. Local area RE and MLS knowledge
5. Building maintenance knowledge
6. Computer proficiency--Microsoft Office, Appfolio property management software
Please forward Resume with salary history / requirements.
Real Property Management® is the leading property management franchise system with over 300 offices in North America, managing tens of thousands residential homes. If you are self-motivated, reliable, resourceful, and customer-focused, consider joining us. You will be part of a team that shares their expertise and makes each other better, all while earning a competitive wage.
Property Management Business Solutions LLC is the franchisor of the Real Property Management ® franchised system. Each Real Property Management® franchised location is independently-owned and operated. Employment opportunities throughout the franchised network are listed as a service, so they can be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The employer for each position listed is the independent franchise owner who posted the position on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Real Property Management® franchise office hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Property Management Business Solutions LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Property Management Business Solutions LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)