- Supporting Portfolio Manager with weekly owner communication
- Owner terminations
- Eviction management
- Management of violations (HOA, compliance, and complaints)
- Housing Authority submissions and Section 8 communication and coordination
- Notice preparation and distribution
- We'll call you back!
- 2 years’ related experience preferred
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Naturally driven to provide excellent customer service
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must be dependable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- PTO (80 hours) and Sick Leave (24 hours)
- 7 Holidays
Real Property Management® is the leading property management franchise system with over 300 offices in North America, managing tens of thousands residential homes. If you are self-motivated, reliable, resourceful, and customer-focused, consider joining us. You will be part of a team that shares their expertise and makes each other better, all while earning a competitive wage.
Property Management Business Solutions LLC is the franchisor of the Real Property Management ® franchised system. Each Real Property Management® franchised location is independently-owned and operated. Employment opportunities throughout the franchised network are listed as a service, so they can be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The employer for each position listed is the independent franchise owner who posted the position on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Real Property Management® franchise office hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Property Management Business Solutions LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Property Management Business Solutions LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)