The Leasing Assistant is responsible for direct interaction with prospective and current customer tenants. This position is often the face of Real Property Management RPM Richmond Metro. The role touches the leasing process from introduction through occupancy, and is responsible for maintaining trust and communication from onboarding of the resident through the duration of their tenancy.
- Handling inquiries from prospective tenants
- Assisting Leasing Agent in leasing duties such as placing lockboxes, conducting move in/our evaluations, communicating with prospective tenants, and other duties as assigned.
- Recording and maintaining prospective tenant information in the agency database
- Partnering with the Leasing Agent to prepare advertisements for available rental properties
- Maintaining an accurate, up-to-date record of available rental properties
- Demonstrating available rental properties to prospective tenants
- Responsible to submit weekly feedback from prospective renters for vacant properties
- Attending and participating in training sessions as directed by the Manager
- Adhering to all procedures required in this role
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
The Leasing Assistant is highly organized with strong time management skills and an understanding of prioritization. Naturally driven to provide excellent customer service and to instill trust, the Leasing Assistant is a natural communicator with good negotiation skills, the ability to work independently, and a professional demeanor.
- Computer proficiency—Microsoft Office
- Must have reliable transportation
- Local area knowledge
- Managing referrals across departments
- Monthly leasing targets met
- Established customer service standards maintained
Real Property Management® is the leading property management franchise system with over 300 offices in North America, managing tens of thousands residential homes. If you are self-motivated, reliable, resourceful, and customer-focused, consider joining us. You will be part of a team that shares their expertise and makes each other better, all while earning a competitive wage.
Property Management Business Solutions LLC is the franchisor of the Real Property Management ® franchised system. Each Real Property Management® franchised location is independently-owned and operated. Employment opportunities throughout the franchised network are listed as a service, so they can be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The employer for each position listed is the independent franchise owner who posted the position on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Real Property Management® franchise office hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Property Management Business Solutions LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Property Management Business Solutions LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)