- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in maintenance management or suitable experience in residential repairs
- Ability to prepare, write and communicate effectively with clients, vendors, and staff
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to schedule and estimate workers hours and requirements to complete tasks
- Ability to hire, interview, discipline, and train employees
- Ability to insure revenue targets are met
- General maintenance and repair knowledge
- Local area knowledge
- Two years’ experience in administrative support
- A minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Managing referrals across departments
- Knowledge of the Internet and email
- Basic telephone switchboard knowledge
Real Property Management® is the leading property management franchise system with over 300 offices in North America, managing tens of thousands residential homes. If you are self-motivated, reliable, resourceful, and customer-focused, consider joining us. You will be part of a team that shares their expertise and makes each other better, all while earning a competitive wage.
Property Management Business Solutions LLC is the franchisor of the Real Property Management ® franchised system. Each Real Property Management® franchised location is independently-owned and operated. Employment opportunities throughout the franchised network are listed as a service, so they can be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The employer for each position listed is the independent franchise owner who posted the position on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Real Property Management® franchise office hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Property Management Business Solutions LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Property Management Business Solutions LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)