- Complete all work orders
- Manage credit card purchases for materials need and submit receipts.
- Document before and after photos of all work
- Complete assigned work in a timely fashion.
- Prepare vacant units for new residents ensuring that the unit meets the company standards/checklist.
- Repair drywall, tile, baseboards, painting, minor plumbing/electrical, installing fixtures and other small repairs as directed by work orders or remodeling projects
- Complete needed repairs correctly and in a timely fashion
- After-hours calls and site visits as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5+ years’ experience
- Ability to prepare, write and communicate effectively with clients, vendors, and staff
- Some general maintenance and repair knowledge
- Willingness to learn
- Must provide own tools necessary for basic maintenance functions and reliable transportation (mileage reimbursement provided)
- Willingness to be on-call 24/7
Real Property Management® is the leading property management franchise system with over 300 offices in North America, managing tens of thousands residential homes. If you are self-motivated, reliable, resourceful, and customer-focused, consider joining us. You will be part of a team that shares their expertise and makes each other better, all while earning a competitive wage.
Property Management Business Solutions LLC is the franchisor of the Real Property Management ® franchised system. Each Real Property Management® franchised location is independently-owned and operated. Employment opportunities throughout the franchised network are listed as a service, so they can be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The employer for each position listed is the independent franchise owner who posted the position on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Real Property Management® franchise office hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Property Management Business Solutions LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Property Management Business Solutions LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)