- Ensure all transactions involved in the complete accounting cycle for a property management office are recorded with utmost accuracy.
- Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules monthly.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Ensure accounting best-practices and company policies are maintained.
- Perform customer service functions by answering client accounting questions and requests.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- 4 year degree preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Accounting/Bookkeeping (or combination of education and experience).
- Experience in property management a strong plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer-service focus.
- Complete working knowledge of accounting cycle and bank reconciliations.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to details, accuracy and multi-tasking is essential.
- Ability to use PC and widely used software packages, including spreadsheets (Excel).
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Ability to learn industry-specific software programs.
- Ability to work and react quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Real Property Management® is the leading property management franchise system with over 300 offices in North America, managing tens of thousands residential homes. If you are self-motivated, reliable, resourceful, and customer-focused, consider joining us. You will be part of a team that shares their expertise and makes each other better, all while earning a competitive wage.
Property Management Business Solutions LLC is the franchisor of the Real Property Management ® franchised system. Each Real Property Management® franchised location is independently-owned and operated. Employment opportunities throughout the franchised network are listed as a service, so they can be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The employer for each position listed is the independent franchise owner who posted the position on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Real Property Management® franchise office hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Property Management Business Solutions LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Property Management Business Solutions LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)