- Create ads and run advertising for vacant properties as directed.
- Create and maintain a welcoming environment for potential residents by spot cleaning and opening the vacant properties for tours – ensuring the appropriate curb appeal of the properties.
- Obtain applications and screen for qualified and appropriate applicants in accordance with Company policies, Equal Housing Opportunity guidelines and local laws.
- Enter all traffic into system, follow up with potential tenants.
- Prepare market surveys and weekly occupancy reports.
- Inspect vacant units, identify rent-ready status and follow up with maintenance team as necessary.
- Prepare, stock, and distribute all leasing materials.
- Maintain all resources, keys, and other temporary items.
- Provide administrative support for office as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years’ leasing or sales experience – preferably in property management, housing management, or related field
- Must have valid drivers license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in AppFolio Property Management software a plus
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation, mileage will be reimbursed
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Real Property Management® is the leading property management franchise system with over 300 offices in North America, managing tens of thousands residential homes. If you are self-motivated, reliable, resourceful, and customer-focused, consider joining us. You will be part of a team that shares their expertise and makes each other better, all while earning a competitive wage.
Property Management Business Solutions LLC is the franchisor of the Real Property Management ® franchised system. Each Real Property Management® franchised location is independently-owned and operated. Employment opportunities throughout the franchised network are listed as a service, so they can be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The employer for each position listed is the independent franchise owner who posted the position on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Real Property Management® franchise office hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Property Management Business Solutions LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Property Management Business Solutions LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)