The Property Evaluation Specialist/Inspector is responsible for providing clients with top-tier customer service and excellence in management services. Real Property Management relies on the Property Inspector to demonstrate leadership and create trust with owners and tenants (both current and prospective), as well as contractors and other vendors.
• Application and knowledge of general maintenance work and repairs
• Perform and provide exceptional quality work and services
• Provide showings to prospects and accept applications
• Schedule, communicate, perform, and invoice Quarterly Inspections
• Organizing repairs and maintenance for managed properties
• Conducting periodic inspections of managed properties
• Conducting pre-vacating inspections
• Preparing outgoing property condition reports
• Attending and participating in office meetings
• Attending and participating in training sessions as directed by the Manager
• Adhering to all procedures required in this role.
• Providing feedback for and participating in continuous improvement of procedures and processes
• Other duties as assigned
1. Highly detail oriented and organized in work
2. Strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
4. Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
5. Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications
6. Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
PAY Expected to be $22 an hour and will Reimburse driving at IRS Rate of $.545 per mile while working and other bonuses offeredJob tasks will often be performed at properties in our portfolio and not in actual office. Please copy and past link below to submit application
Real Property Management® is the leading property management franchise system with over 300 offices in North America, managing tens of thousands residential homes. If you are self-motivated, reliable, resourceful, and customer-focused, consider joining us. You will be part of a team that shares their expertise and makes each other better, all while earning a competitive wage.
Property Management Business Solutions LLC is the franchisor of the Real Property Management ® franchised system. Each Real Property Management® franchised location is independently-owned and operated. Employment opportunities throughout the franchised network are listed as a service, so they can be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The employer for each position listed is the independent franchise owner who posted the position on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Real Property Management® franchise office hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Property Management Business Solutions LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Property Management Business Solutions LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)