- Daily hands-on management of residential property portfolio.
- Complete market rental evaluations and lease renewals.
- Prepare lease advertisements and manage active lease listings in ABOR MLS and Appfolio.
- Maintain regular proactive communications with clients and residents.
- Understand and answer questions on Client and tenant accounting statements / ledgers.
- Manage resident delinquencies, collections and lease compliance.
- Handle security deposit disputes in conjunction with maintenance and office manager.
- Perform phone and office reception coverage as needed.
- Must have Texas Real Estate License (may consider newly licensed based on experience).
- 1-2 years’ experience with residential property management.
- Ability to operate and excel in a small team environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a great customer service single-mindedness.
- Ability to perform and function independently with minimal daily supervision.
- Proficiency with email, Microsoft Office, MLS, and property management software applications (Appfolio a plus!).
- Ability to solve problems, multi-task, and deal with conflict resolution while maintaining a good sense of humor!
- Hourly salary based on property management experience, leasing commission and discretionary bonuses.
- 10 paid holidays.
- 2-week paid vacation.
Real Property Management® is the leading property management franchise system with over 300 offices in North America, managing tens of thousands residential homes. If you are self-motivated, reliable, resourceful, and customer-focused, consider joining us. You will be part of a team that shares their expertise and makes each other better, all while earning a competitive wage.
Property Management Business Solutions LLC is the franchisor of the Real Property Management ® franchised system. Each Real Property Management® franchised location is independently-owned and operated. Employment opportunities throughout the franchised network are listed as a service, so they can be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The employer for each position listed is the independent franchise owner who posted the position on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Real Property Management® franchise office hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Property Management Business Solutions LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Property Management Business Solutions LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)